Sunday 20 November 2011

Blogging together


Hi, everybody.
As we were driving for four hours in the fog today to visit our parents, we did some creative talking about both our blogs. Until now my personal blog, Marie-Thérèse quilts and knits is meant to write about my hobbies. 

Christiaan and I have been together since 1969 and we have been married since 1981. One interest we share is food. We both love to cook and we both have had problems with our weight since we met. We both try to live in a way that keeps us fit and healthy. We think you might enjoy reading about our experiences with eating our way. 

Since Christiaan already writes on this blog about his food related interests, he decided to invite me to share his blog.

I am really looking forward to be his buddy here and hopefully you will appreciate my posts too.

Marie-Thérèse

1 comment:

  1. hey dat is een heel strak plan, zei het voluptueuze baasje van Zipje en Zopje. Ik ben heel erg benieuwd naar jullie avonturen op culinair gebied.

    ReplyDelete